Sunday 7 November 2010

Enter the Carrie Bradshaw od Alcudia


This is what I meant to say in my first post but it took a day for three PhDs to set this blog up...

Hola!

I never signed up for this!

After arriving in the pouring rain and safely escourting 43 students to the hotel, I had a practice driving on the right hand side of the road for the very first time. I stalled twice, and emitted black smoke, but managed to reach the sites I will be taking the students: a beautiful beach, a canal, and a wetland area full of mosquitoes. After dinner, I began my first lesson in GIS, which was all about maps and putting data on maps, and it was difficult, but I remember how to make the map pink.

1 comment:

  1. Nun's farts!!! Who made that name up?!!

    Keep up the blog lovey so I can see how hard you are skiving...I mean working out there!! Hope your driving skills are improving.

    Go easy on the San Miguel!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete